This policy details how data about you is used when you access our website and services, including how you interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on TTT if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than the classifieds posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on TTT).
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from TTT.
- We do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals (see allaboutdnt.com).
2. Data we store
- We retain data as needed to facilitate and personalize your use of TTT, combat fraud/abuse and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
3. TOKYO Users:
Right to know: You have the right to request that we disclose the data we collect, use and disclose, and other information relating to data we collect about you.
Right to delete: You have the right to request the deletion of data that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to non-discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising the rights listed above.
You may submit a request to know or delete via the contact page located on the TTT site.
Only you, or someone you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete your data. An authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by providing written permission signed by you.
We will need to confirm your identity before processing your request by asking you to log into your existing account (if you are a registered user) or by asking you for additional information, such as a government issued ID, to confirm your identity against information we have already collected.
If you are a registered TTT user under the age of 18, you may request and obtain removal of content or information publicly posted on TTT. Please note that removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of said content or information from the Internet.
4. International Users
By accessing TTT or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in Japan. For more information please contact us using the contact page located on the TTT website .